The 36th International Conference on Logic Programming
Welcome to ICLP 2020 - UNICAL, Rende (CS), 18-24 September 2020
The 36th International Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP 2020) will take place from the 18th to the 24nd of September 2020 in Rende (CS), Italy, with the main program starting immediately after the sister conference KR 2020 . It will be hosted by the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the University of Calabria.
Since the first conference held in Marseille in 1982, ICLP has been the premier international event for presenting research in logic programming.
Conference Scope: Contributions are solicited in all areas of logic programming and related areas, including but not restricted to: Foundations, Declarative Programming, Related Paradigms, Implementations, and Applications.
We are continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation from local authorities and the World Health Organization. ICLP 2020 is half a year away, and we are confident that COVID-19 emergency will pass over and the conference will be held in September, as planned. And, if necessary, alternative solutions, such as postponement, remote presentations, etc will be looked into and identified.
- Abstract registration (regular papers): May 8, 2020
- Paper submission (regular paper): May 15, 2020 (submission details)
- Notification to authors (regular paper): June 19, 2020
- Paper Submission (short papers): June 30, 2020
- Revision submission (TPLP papers): July 6, 2020
- Final notifications (TPLP papers): July 17, 2020
- Camera-ready copy due: July 27, 2020
- Main Conference starts: September 19, 2020